If this post is helpful for you, please help LTPF out by subscribing to Levelling The Playing Field & receive new posts directly to your mailbox!Subscribe to & support LTPF!
Wedding Special Thanks
We’re writing a long-form analysis of producing our wedding, because that’s how we deal with big things in the past as game developers & those two days on Malta were absolutely perfect and we don’t want to forget even the tiniest detail if we can. Writing that analysis in a way that is appropriate for the importance of our wedding to us takes some time, and we wanted to thank everybody that made the wedding possible a bit faster than we can turn writing that around.
- Wedding Planner : I Do Knot Malta ( @IDoKnotMalta )
Visual Design & Photography
- Photography : Izzy Gramp ( @Shrubbette )
- Identity and Graphic Design : Natalie ‘coffeemakescreative’ Hanke ( @coffee_nat )
- Seating chart & table icons : Leonie Yue ( @leonieyue )
- Translations & Transliteration : Ebrahim Ismail
- Printing services : Impress!ons ( http://www.impressions.com.mt/ )
- Venue : Mariam al-Batool Mosque ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mariam-Al-Batool-Mosque/1044729688905606 )
- Imam : Mohamed El Sadi
- Islamic Advisors : Ebrahim Ismail, Mariam al-Batool’s Abu Mohamed, Al Azhar University Cairo
- Friday Family Dinner : The Chophouse ( http://chophouse.com.mt/ )
- Venue & Catering: Giardini Lambrosa by Elia’s ( http://elia.com.mt/venues/giardini-lambrosa )
- Wedding Registrar : Government of Malta, Charmaine Gatt
- Ambient Music & Afterparty : Daniel ‘C418’ Rosenfeld ( @c418 )
- Ceremony Music & Afterparty : Jukio ‘Kuabee’ Kallio ( @jukiokallio )
- Florist : David Grech, The Floral Designer ( http://www.thefloraldesignermalta.com/ )
- Fireworks : BG Malta Fireworks Display, Bernard Cauchi ( https://www.facebook.com/bgmaltafireworksdisplay/ )
- Selfie Mirror & Guest Book : Selfie Mirror ( http://www.selfiemirror.com.mt/ )
- Drone Footage : IGNOTV ( http://twitter.com/IGNOTV )
Clothes, Makeup, and Jewelry
- Dresspants & buttonup (Muslim Ceremony) : Atelier Negen ( @ateliernegen )
- Dress (Muslim Ceremony) : Esprit ( @espritofficial )
- Wedding Suit, shoes, and accessoiries : Atelier Negen (@ateliernegen)
- Wedding Dress, shoes, & jewelry (Legal Ceremony) : De Bruidshoek ( @bruidshoek )
- Hair (Rami) : Antonio’s Barber, Balzan ( http://www.antoniosbarber.com/ )
- Hair (Adriel) : Posh Hair & Beauty Salon ( https://www.facebook.com/hairservicebyErica/ )
- Make-up : Marisabelle Makeup & Nail Artist ( https://www.facebook.com/Marisabelle-Makeup-Nail-artist-1112126035499252/ )
- Rings : Strego Hilversum, Han Kaldenbach ( https://www.strego.nl/ )
Logistics & Legal
- Notary and Prenuptial Agreement : Notea Hilversum ( https://www.notea.nl/ )
- Visa Services : The Embassy of Malta in Cairo ( https://foreignaffairs.gov.mt/en/Embassies/Me_Cairo/Pages/Me_Cairo.aspx )
- Further Visa Services : VFS Global ( http://www.vfsglobal.com/ )
- Hotels : Booking.com + The Intercontinental Malta, Le Meridien Malta, The Westin Dragonara, Golden Tulip Vivaldi, Hilton Malta, DDreams Hotel, Hotel Valentina
- Flight Logistics : Hipmunk, KLM Platinum Service Desk, Al Italia, EgyptAir, Emirates, Air Malta
- On-site Transport : Charlie Portelli, Malta
- On-site Logistics Help : Jakub Koziol ( @jakubkoziol )
- Welcome Music : Excerpt From The Hope, from “Destiny Original Soundtrack” by Michael Salvatori, C Paul Johnson, Martin O Donnell & Paul McCartney
- Seating Music : And We Got Older, from “Sword & Sworcery LP – The Ballad of the Space Babies” by Jim Guthrie
- Bride Processional Music : Radical Dreamers ~ Unstolen Jewel, from “Chrono Cross OST” by Yasunori Mitsuda, arranged by Shota Nakama, performed by Video Game Orchestra
- Recessional Music : Sparkle, from “Your Name” by RADWIMPS, arranged by Leizel Banci, performed by Leizel Banci
- First Dance : Stand By Me , from “Songs from Final Fantasy XV” by Florence and the Machine
Was this helpful?
Consider subscribing to Levelling The Playing Field! Every article will always be free-to-read, but subscribing helps me gauge interest in the effort & ensure that I'm using my limited time to help the most developers possible. After subscribing, you'll get every new post of game development advice delivered to your inbox as soon as it goes live. If you can afford it & want to support LTPF, please consider supporting the newsletter with a fully-optional Paid membership to help make useful industry knowledge available for free.Subscribe to & support LTPF!
Want more Levelling The Playing Field?
Join 5,600+ games industry subscribers and never miss another game-dev advice post. Learn the answers to commonly asked questions about most aspects of game development, and the things you didn't know you didn't know about the art, craft, and science of game development.